Travel is one of life’s greatest adventures. Whenever you’re ready to travel, there are certain tips and tricks you can use to have a safe stay, no matter your destination.
Every hotel guest can take these small steps to protect themselves and those around them. Be sure to follow these tips for a splendid—and safe—trip.
- Face coverings required. Practice social distancing. Required in all indoor public spaces and common areas.
- Choose contactless options, where available. This includes online reservations, check-ins, and payments.
- Consider daily room cleaning, only if necessary. Ask the hotel about your options.
- Request contactless room service delivery. Choose to have room service delivered outside of the guest room.
- Refrain from traveling if ill. This includes if you have, or recently had, any symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
When you’re an informed traveler, you ensure a safe hotel stay—so you can focus on exploring your destination.
Prep Smarter. Search Smarter. Travel Smarter.